Innovation Quick ScanCreate insight
- Define the innovation process as it runs (“the change, e.g. add a new product to the product line”)
- Describe the innovation process (the as-is situation) very clearly, the people who are involved and the way how it is set up.
- Describe the positive elements of the innovation process and the hurdles/challenges.
- Rate the innovation process while using objective measurements (e.g. speed vs peers)
- Describe where improvement in the process can be made
The process we follow in general for the innovation quick scan is the following:
- We organize a kick off meeting and we define the precise goal of the quick scan with all stakeholders;
- Interviews will be done in the broader community and desk research will be done to support;
- The as-is outcome will be shared and discussed with the stakeholders for verification;
- Another round of interviews will take place to find out the hurdles and how to overcome them;
- The proposed new process will be shared as a final outcome.
Typical Newcalf will send in a group of two consultants for 6 days for this innovation quick scan to be able to run through this full process in one month.
€ 18000 (ex. Vat, indication)
Newcalf supports companies to innovate. We believe that innovation is not just about creating a new idea, but to make this idea a reality. We do whatever it takes to make this happen, including e.g. branding, launching and co-investing.
Algolweg 11 (suite 1.09)
3821 BG Amersfoort
+31 6 11056235