Innovation Trainingshare and learn more about innovation
What and when
Newcalf provides training to share how organizations can learn to accelerate their innovation speed. We provide two types of training:
- Open half-day training on the following date:
> Tuesday 14 May 2019
Enrollment will start soon on this website. This training will always take place.
- Customized in-house training, please contact us to get this arranged
This training is valuable for all layers in the organization, from trainee to director. Most attendees are from the field of, for example, innovation, marketing, commerce, R&D and project management. The focus of the training is on the innovation process, not on a specific industry or public organization.
During the training the following subjects will be covered:
- History and background of Innovation Models and different ways to organize
- Different forms (product/process) and types (breakthrough/incremental) of innovations
- Is your organization ready for innovation?
- The Process of Idea generation (Ideation), learn to brainstorm!
- How to make your idea a true reality?
- Innovation hurdles and how to overcome them
- Case studies using examples provided by you.
- How to accelerate your innovation process!
Location: Amersfoort or at your location
Duration: half day, from 12 to 17, lunch included
Group size: max. 25 persons
€ 79 per person (ex. VAT)
Newcalf supports companies to innovate. We believe that innovation is not just about creating a new idea, but to make this idea a reality. We do whatever it takes to make this happen, including e.g. branding, launching and co-investing.
Algolweg 11 (suite 1.09)
3821 BG Amersfoort
+31 6 11056235